The largest amount of creatine is found in skeletal muscle, primarily in the form of phosphocreatine, which serves to generate energy quickly, but creatine also reduces lactate acidosis, thus delaying fatigue, and it has a restorative effect.
The function of creatine monohydrate is to increase phosphocreatine reserves in the muscles so that ATP continues to be produced, providing the energy muscles need to continue working during high-intensity training.
It is the perfect supplement in strength training and in long-term activities alike:
- It contributes to greater production of muscle torque, to increasing training intensity and to greater working capacity.
- This ingredient is clinically proven to help increase muscle strength and boost lean body mass.
- It helps energy reserves and supports muscle building, improving physical performance and working capacity on the fatigue threshold.
- It reduces fatigue after physical activity, leading to quicker recovery.
- In addition it stretches the attention span and mental performance, improving concentration and the ability to absorb information.
HOW TO USE:
- Fast load: Take a dose of 20-30g creatine divided in 4 divided doses daily (about 0.3g / kg / day) for 5 days.
- Slow load: Take for 3 days during 4 weeks (equivalent to about 0.03g / kg / day).
- Maintenance: Take 3g / day for 8-10 weeks.